Sunday, August 26, 2007

I keep yur names guys on my webblog.


Letter for ASEANLOGICS friends
Dear all members of ASEANLOGICS
It is so great to hear from you and very awesome to have been met up with all in Indonesia for ASEANLOGICS event. Let me say “Hello-Halo-Xin chao-sabaidi-sawadee khrap-ni hao-konichiwa,so forth.Haha)
Since I came back from Indonesia, I checked mail for many times in my own spare times. Actually, I seemed to be font of sending email to all as soon as I got back to Thailand, but I got too hectic on my projects and school works to solve as well. I missed you guys so much and everything we had in Indonesia, right!Renshao, you said “but words can not describe” I prayed that we could return back to those days, and supposed that we had longer free times to chat chit together, that would be great for us.
In addition, after one week passed so quick, I have worked very hard and serious to catch up with my study here, now everything may be a bit better.
To Noel , my dear younger brother, I took your pics with my Camera, I would send your pics as soon as I have free time,no worries!
To Viet ,My dear Vietnamese guy,U r great to send us lots of emails about ur stories. And I miss u and Vnese delegates as we discussed and practiced Vietnamese dancing together, and certainly great final show,haha!and your Condom Coffee Club,haha! And Your beloved girlfriend,wyine,too!
To the rest of dear Vietnamese friends,Ha,Chau,Anh,Nha Nam, show you all now! I miss all, I will come back to visit Vietnam soon and hope to see you there.
To my roommate,reisky. Where are you now?why don’t you reply us with yr own stories,appear now!Miss you!!
To my Bali group,I have just got emails from Novi,Sopheavy ,Shamima,How about Danial,and Eflina…?I missed your help, songs,yoga,the time we spent by the beach together.
To Alawee, my great friend,why don’t you send email to us , I have been waiting for your email and miss you with our tour around and go shopping in Jakarta with one Indonesian friend. And the time I stayed with you in Bkk.
To Tum, that is great to have fun with you, my dear younger sister. Thanks to Tum and I will meet up with u around Bkk soon,haha!
To Renshao, I miss you with your impressed presentation for closing ceremony and your birthday party, and I was thrown into the swimming pool, that is cool,haha!!
To all of the organizers, special thanks for all your kindest help. I hope that one day I can have chance again to visit Indonesia and surely will have great times there.
To the rest of other participant, sorry for I cannot list your names here, but I will miss you all because we had the great time to discuss, and I learnt so much from all that I cant have from my textbooks at college.
I hope that all of you are able to visit Vietnam and Thailand oneday, and call me; surely, I will help you like my brother or sister in my family. My number in
Thailand: +66-858782874, In Vietnam: +84-241741470.
So that we will have good times to travel and more understanding each other.
Lastly, Hope that some of you have not found a half of national or non-national love yet, please go on!!!And congratulations to V +W, HA+SP, T+Nl, A+ An and so forth. Please spread out our friendship out of its barriers and never stop an ASEANLOGIC-2007 family, and hope to see you all in Malaysia, hey Malaysian panel of examiners,or MY FRIENDS,please turn my hope into truth so that I can meet up with all there,hee…!
Wow, wait more…Shamima, my partner for social smoking, I need to smoke Singaporean Cigas,haha. Don’t forget to choose me for the coming December conference,na!



I am looking forward to hearing from you all and I would like to say----à



All the best.



Son Tran Viet
Vietnam-Thailand

No comments: