Thursday, January 18, 2007

13th January 2007


For these times, I haven’t usually written diary for a long time. Because I have started a second period of the second semester since 2 weeks ago, so I have had to prepare for everything again. I have finished all of my assignments and presentations, escaped a bit from those hectic things,and now I am going to write some things for the last days.

What I am writing about… nothing, well! Let me remember again, ok!

On the 13th January 2007.
It was a special and meaningful day to us because that day was not only a birthday of my university, but it was the day to honor its students’ the achievement of Academic excellent performing. I was luckily nominated in Faculty’s the Dean list to have received a certificate from the NUIC’s Director. It is really more impressed that I was participated in a specially nominating night that decorated with the colors of the Western and Eastern cultures. In addition, certainly that dinner party warmed all international lecturers’ and students’ the homesick heart, in order to be immersed in the warmth and happiness of the common house on campus. What’s more, it convinced us with the variety of food that might symbolize the different races lodging and studying in our university. We seemed to have felt that we were proud of our country’s the own cuisine. E.g. Vietnamese foods might be originated from Hue City such as: Nem nuong, Banh da nem,Nem quan and some types of fresh vegetables. They attracted people with their special own tastes that rose in unique dominance over other foods.

For me, personally I felt that it was greatly happy to discourage my loneliness, homesickness and boredom existing inside me. Because that party only happened one time per year, so I was eager to wait for that day coming.

The most of wonders are that I was nominated again on the Dean list for the successively second year. It was really the burden of encouragement for me and my family since being far away from each other, which might have helped win all to be reaching up to the peak. However, it was only the first step for me to warm up my available passiveness; I personally promised that I should do better and better to be able to catch up with my peers in other countries.

That day has passed since a few days ago, it still reminded me of a yearly unforgetable memory on my a overseas lifetime. Furthermore, each time like that, we can collect to make bigger ones then, I believe so…May be, we certainly will have something to retell with our friend afterward, won’t you?

For the last one, Thanks to the readers who if having come cross to read my feelings, and I hope that u will be impressed by the consistence of emmotion and keep surfing my webpage again to share the same mind with me.

No comments: