Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Vietnamese New Year and Once Again Far Away


A new year again has passed but only the sadness surrounding me.For the rest of that day, I just closed my door to keep quiet for reading books or went to Library to read textbooks to prepare for the final Exams. I have lasted two weeks to finish six subjects and still one sub left.A valentine's day and a new year are nothing for my current life,at least right now.But I still feel that I lacked something that has not still been fullfiled yet.Even although I know I programed for my life schedule then,but still there are too many high and rugged mountains waiting for me to climb over.The hard life sometimes hindered me so much because of the sense of sorrow and tears. I gonna prefer to escape from these days to comfort myself in an ideal and so far place.May be I will try to spend the most meaningful summmer in my hometown,and may be a only way to fill in the blank of sadness and homesickness.I only want to open a larger door that I can enter nearer to reach up with my Mom,siblings and Relatives or Friends to be able to take care of all.That is a great response to all of the rest of the life.I will get back and do such these things,let my heart and conscience be lighter and more comfortable.Please...Wait for me !!!
To sum up, Best of luck, love ,belief ,and failth to all of beloved ones on a new year.

1 comment:

Crystalicious said...

Hi Mason,
I do understand your feeling in New Year while you are being far away from home. What's happended to you same like mine last year. Luckily this year, i spent my New Year with my students and friends here, received lucky money, went to temple, etc...So do believe that, next New Year, you will be full of plan and activities, no more sadness and sorrow. ok?