Sunday, July 15, 2007

ESSAY


I \ Writing about a one page essay about your past experiences and the future goals and why do you deserve to represent for your own country to attend ASEANLOGICS-2007?

Getting immersed in addiction of Activism during my young lifetime, I always gonna want to whisper myself, “What on the earth am I here for?” So, I always live as a well- done mirror that my parents and the life made completely to me. I wanna say greatly thanks to all, for my Parents gave birth to me and this society raised me how to act to answer for the above question.

In retrospect, a good memory that gets me to retell you about, my unforgettable experience when I was a child. My small Village was located in a smallest province of Vietnam, Bacninh. Where the rural people crucially live on agriculture, but when the harvest was lost as the terrible weather and the storm happened. An 11 year-old child observed the awful poverty have constantly lasted, there are many beggars who are in the miserable-looking appearances. I burst into tears in getting worried and had the extremely disable feelings as I couldn’t deal with that entire situation, and I only knew to offer a little rice for them. And then, when my Mom knew this, she intentionally shouted at me and punished me at that night, actually, she was not a selfish woman, but, because we actually didn’t have enough food to eat. We hugged each other and cried. However, she was really proud of that I did at that day; she said “keep your bestowed characteristics, so that you are whom you want to be later”. From that time, she always believes and lets me do whatever I think true and necessary to do. I am not lucky to have a Dad, so I am accustomed to be an independent, social, active but enthusiastic man. I chose my only path to reach my own future, where I hopefully would not see the dark side that we couldn’t recognize for existing it on this earth.

Moreover, I have been kept joining in the internal and external community activities in my own country and overseas. I only have the dream at this age is to study well, voice all the friends nationwide to shake the hands and establish an global students community that is working for us to turn this world into the completely ideal one without any distinguishing, attacks, wars, poverty and epidemic diseases etc. With the advance of IT and media, I believe in us who are the leaders of future; we will be a giant community to heal our globe for the sake of tomorrow generation. Through raising people’s awareness is important to know what is going on around us and discuss to find the ways to fix, our ideas should be the best ones that finally the publics would be realized with leaders’ approval.

Thirdly, I am absolutely interested in applying for the participation on this Forum, especially, being represented for my own country is great as I have been bringing that nationality, I can understand about how a Vietnam in the past and present is, where gives me wings to fly to the skyline that I dreamt of. What’s more, I collected some outstanding problems not only of Vietnam but can be common to the neighboring countries as well with the good solutions for them. Lastly, I am very honor to be a representative for my own country and will do the best to help this Forum successful and harvest so many good results.

Finally, as a student, I have eagerly been applying my knowledge and experiences learnt from the fact of community activities that I experienced to prepare for the perfect working paper with the chosen topic for the coming ASEANLOGICS Forum.

No comments: